Model: AG-HP-5G23 US
Featuring a grid reflector design and single-polarity, narrow-beamwidth performance, the airGrid®M is ideal for applications requiring low-cost and lightweight CPE devices.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Plug and Play Installation
The airGrid M requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
Is a high powered airMAX airGrid, manufactured by Ubiquiti Networks. Operating on 5GHz with 23dBi gain, it's a great all in one CPE solution.
Inner Feed Technology
Utilizing inner feed technology, the new airGrid M Series represents the evolution of outdoor broadband wireless devices. Complete antenna and radio system integration provides revolutionary cost/performance solutions to the Worldwide Broadband Industry.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, airMax and airControl Support
100+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range. airGrid products utilize Ubiquiti's revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, airControl application allows operators to centrally manage 100's of devices.
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560MHz
• Memory Information: 64MB DDR2, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit (included)
• Max. Power Consumption: 3W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (Pairs 4,5+; 7,8 Return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-22 to 167°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
• Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
• ETSI Specifications: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 370 x 270 x 260mm (14.57 x 10.63 x 10.24")
• Weight (mount included): 1452g (3.201lbs)
• Wind Survability: 200km/h (125mph)
• Wind Loading: 58N @ 200km/h (13lbf @ 125mph)
• Operating Frequency: 5170 - 5875MHz
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1