The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2x2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP airMAX base-station applications.
Rocket M and airMAX basestation / Rocket antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX basestation / Rocket antennas requires no special tools -- you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
The AM-5G17 is a Ubiquiti Networks airMAX sectorized antenna with a 90° beamwidth, 17dbi gain, and operates on 5GHz spectrum. Ideal antenna for Rocket M5.
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Mounting (for the Rocket M5) and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
• Processor: MIPS 74Kc
• Memory: 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 16.1-17.1dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 22dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.5:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 72 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 93 deg.
• Elevation Beamwidth: 8 deg.
• Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 14.5x2.5x1.6in (367x63x41mm) diameter
• Weight: 2.4lbs (1.1kg)
• Windloading: 120 mph