Ubiquiti PBE-M5-300-ISO (2 UNITS)
The PBE-M5-300-ISO-US PowerBeam M5 ISO 5 GHz airMAX Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector from Ubiquiti Networks into a variety of network configurations including point-to-multipoint, wireless client, or point-to-point and take advantage of enhanced beamwidth technology. Combined with RF isolation to filter out noise, it delivers a cleaner and more reliable connection. Ubiquiti Networks launches the PowerBeam ISO, an airMAX Bridge that is ideal for deployments requiring maximum performance and RF isolation.
Improved Noise Immunity
- The PowerBeam ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference. With its combination of focused beam directivity and RF isolation, the PowerBeam ISO blocks noise to improve noise immunity. This is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Radio Design
- Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Providing high performance and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam ISO is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
- Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
- Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- High capacity and scalability.
- Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
PBE-M5-300-ISO (2 UNITS)
5 GHz Frequency
22 dBi Gain
300 mm Dish Reflector
Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
(1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
5725-5850 MHz Operating Frequency
Dual Linear Polarization
Pole Mounting Kit Included
20-26VDC Voltage Range
6W Mx Power
200 km/h (125 mph) Wind Survivability
364 x 364 x 276 mm (14.33 x 14.33 x 10.87")