- Ubiquiti R5AC-PTMP featuring proprietary AirMAX ac technology, the R5AC-PTMP is ideal for deployment in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) bridging applications requiring maximum performance.
- The new ac technology offers improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increases throughput performance.
- To enhance airMAX ac performance, Ubiquiti Networks introduced their patented airPrism™ technology featured on the R5AC-PTMP., which improves SNR, removes interference, and facilitates AP co-location.
- The R5AC-PTMP radio can be paired with a RocketDish antenna (SKU: RD-5G31) to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul.
5 GHz airMAX ac Sector 2x2 MIMO BaseStation Sector Antenna
The AM-5AC21-60 5 GHz airMAX ac Sector 2x2 MIMO BaseStation Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks helps creating powerful point-to-point (PtP) backhaul links and point-to-multipoint (PtMP) airMAX links when paired with the RocketM5 / M5 ac BaseStation (available separately). However, it provides optimal performance with the RocketM5 ac BaseStation. The antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so no tools are needed to install the base station.
The airMAX ac Sector Antennas feature significant advances in scalability, noise isolation, and beam performance to complement the Rocket 5ac radios in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks. They are compatible with RocketM5 models; however, optimal performance requires the Rocket5ac.
Featuring reduced sidelobes and backlobes, the airMAX ac Sector Antennas are engineered to reject noise interference in co-location deployments.
- Breakthrough Design and Performance
The airMAX ac Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction with an innovative deflector design and 2x2, dual-polarity performance for airMAX networks.
- Carrier-class construction and 2 x 2 dual-polarity performance
- Provides sector-wide coverage and utilizes airMAX technology
- Features reduced sidelobes and backlobes that reject noise interference in co-location deployments
- Improved signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) allows a higher-order modulation to be used, for example, 256QAM rather than 16QAM
- Increased number of bits per second for a fixed bandwidth (or data rate)
- High resistance to noise interference provides excellent gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multi-point networks
- Robust design for outdoor applications
- Provision of Rocket mount allows for tool-free installation of Rocket BaseStation
- Operating frequency: 5470 - 5875 MHz
- Networking: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- RF connectors: (2) RP-SMA (Waterproof)
- Max. power consumption 8.5W
- Power supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE adapter
- Power method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating temperature: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24KV Contact / Air for Ethernet
- Shock and vibrations: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Product Includes:
- Rocket R5AC PtMP
- 24V Gigabit PoE adapter
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
Frequency Range 5.10 to 5.85 GHz
Gain 21 dBi
Hpol Beamwidth 60° (6 dBi)
Vpol Beamwidth 60° (6 dBi)
Beamwidth Electrical: 4°
Electrical Downtilt 2°
VSWR 1.5:1 (maximum)
Wind Survivability 125 mph (200 kph)
Wind Loading 88 lbf @ 125 mph (391 N @ 200 kph)
Cross-Polarity Isolation 25 dB minimum
ETSI Specification EN 302 326 DN2
Mounting Universal pole mount, Rocket bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers (included)
Dimensions 29.5 x 6.8 x 3.1" (75.0 x 17.3 x 7.8 cm) excluding pole mount and Rocket radio (not included)
Weight 10.6 lb (4.8 kg) including pole mount and excluding Rocket radio