- Ubiquiti R5AC-PTMP featuring proprietary AirMAX ac technology, the R5AC-PTMP is ideal for deployment in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) bridging applications requiring maximum performance.
- The new ac technology offers improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increases throughput performance.
- To enhance airMAX ac performance, Ubiquiti Networks introduced their patented airPrism™ technology featured on the R5AC-PTMP., which improves SNR, removes interference, and facilitates AP co-location.
- The R5AC-PTMP radio can be paired with a RocketDish antenna (SKU: RD-5G31) to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul.
airMAX AC Sector Antenna
The AM-5AC22-45 airMAXac Sector 2x2 MIMO BaseStation 5 GHz 22 dBi Antenna also from Ubiquiti Networks is designed to provide network enhancements with regards to scalability, noise isolation, and beam performance. This versatile antenna can also be used with RocketM5 models as well.
The airMAX ac Sector Antennas feature significant advances in scalability, noise isolation, and beam performance to complement the Rocket™5ac radios in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks. They are compatible with RocketM5 models; however, optimal performance requires the Rocket5ac.
Breakthrough Design and Performance
The airMAX ac Sector Antennas feature carrier-class construction with an innovative deflector design and 2x2, dual-polarity performance for airMAX networks.
Market-Leading Beam Performance
Compare the diagram of the airMAX ac Sector Antenna, model AM-5AC22-45, to the diagram of a standard sector antenna, and note the superior noise immunity and beam performance of the AM-5AC22-45.
airMAX ac Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
- Operating frequency: 5470 - 5875 MHz
- Networking: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- RF connectors: (2) RP-SMA (Waterproof)
- Max. power consumption 8.5W
- Power supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE adapter
- Power method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating temperature: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24KV Contact / Air for Ethernet
- Shock and vibrations: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Product Includes:
- Rocket R5AC PtMP
- 24V Gigabit PoE adapter
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Range: 5.10-5.85 GHz
- Gain: 22dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (6dB): 45 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (6dB): 45 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 4 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2