Zero-Variable Outdoor airMAX Radio
The Bullet M delivers up to 100+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput.
Durability to Last Outdoors
The robust, weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
The Bullet M features up to 600 mW of power and an enhanced receiver design for PtP or PtMP deployment.
The Bullet M provides high performance at a range of up to 50+ km, depending on its antenna.
Plug and Play Integration
Connect the Bullet M to any existing antenna with an N-type female connector to create an airMAX® basestation.
The ANT5458Q12V is a very compact yet high performance omnidirectional WiFi antenna designed for the 5.8GHz ISM and UNII band. It is ideally suited for multipoint and mobile applications where high gain and wide coverage is desired.
- 5 GHz
- 100Mbps+ of REAL TCP/IP Throughput over outdoor multi-km links
- No radio card / host board issues
- No RF cable quality concerns
- No mechanical stability concerns
- No enclosure mounting requirements
- Just Plug and Go.
- Processor Specs: Atheros SOC, MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Heavy duty industrial design
- Fiberglass radome
- All weather operation
- Integral N-Female connector
- Includes mast mounting kit
- 12 dBi
- 5.8 GHz UNII and ISM applications
- 5.8 GHz Wireless LAN systems
- IEEE 802.11a
- Point to Multipoint applications
- Wireless Video Systems