Ubiquiti Networks AF-5G23-S45 23 dBi Antenna for airFiber AF-5X 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio delivers 2x2 dual-polarity performance. Incorporating a dish reflector design for consistent beam directivity, the airFiber X antenna features robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
The airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio have been designed to seamlessly work together.
The antenna has a built-in airFiber X radio mount, so installation requires no special tools.
Snap the airFiber X radio securely into place and mount the antenna to get the optimal combination of airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio for your PtP application.
• Frequency Range: 5.1 - 5.9GHz
• Gain: 23dBi
• +45° Beamwidth: 10° (3dB)
• -45° Bewamwidth: 10° (3dB)
• F/B Ratio: 30dB
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
• Wind Loading: 190N @ 200km/h (43lbf @ 125mph)
• Wind Survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• Polarization: Dual-Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB Min.
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Connectors Included