- Yealink’s video collaboration phone T49G is designed for executives and teleworkers. It strikes the perfect balance between simplicity and sophistication, enabling high quality communications for business executives and professionals alike. With an enlarged, eight-inch, liquid crystal display (LCD) touch screen measuring 1280 x 800 pixels, as well as high definition (HD) video and audio, T49G facilitates seamless and efficient collaboration between employees, business partners, key stakeholders and customers.
- Furthermore, the T49G video collaboration phone boasts 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, as well as Bluetooth 4.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) technology. This combination of advanced technology facilitates faster data transmissions and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) output for high quality media exchanges. Other useful features include programmable keys, a centralized notification hub and an advanced control center. T49G also allows users to record calls and transfer screenshots via USB flash drive.
HD Video and Audio
The Yealink T49G contains an upgraded version of the renowned Optima HD voice technology, which maximizes acoustic performance over the device’s handset and speakerphone. The solution also boasts a dynamic, removable 1080P HD camera for extraordinary, real-time face-to-face interactions.
The solution’s essential notification and control center can be easily accessed with just the touch of a finger. The device also comes with an onscreen keyboard for convenient data input. What’s more, T49G contains an in-phone directory for easily locating contacts from A-Z. Last but not least, with 29 programmable DSS keys, users can conveniently navigate across the interface.
The Yealink T49G offers local HD call recording and screenshot capabilities on their USB flash drive. Additionally, removeable camera and external second monitor solution further enhance their visual experience. Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) allows you to experience the convenience of wireless. Built in Bluetooth4.0+ EDR allows you to use the Bluetooth headset or connect mobile device with T49G.
Video collaboration and High Security
The Yealink T49G addresses the need for heightened digital security by using SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL), significantly enhancing data protection. The device is not only secure, but also flexible; T49G supports broad interoperability with leading video conferencing systems and IP-PBX/UC systems on the market, as well as with several leading softswitch providers.
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- 8" 1280 x 800 capacitive (10 points) touch screen IPS LCD
- Full-HD 1080p30 video call > 2 mega-pixel HD camera with privacy shutter
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in Wi-Fi (Dual-band:2.4GHz & 5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n)
- Standard HDMI output for connection to monitor
- ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Three-way video conferencing
- Five-way audio/video mixed conferencing
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR
- 1x USB port (2.0 compliant)
- 1x USB port (3.0 compliant, for camera/USB3.0 cable)
- 1x RJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1x RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- 1x HDMI output port
- 1x Security lock port