- 24 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 2/3/4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/Fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length G.168 line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection(ITU-T, K.21)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprise markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features, flexibility and price competitiveness.
Privately held with over 500 employees worldwide and profitable with strong 2-digit compound annual growth rate in sales since 2002.
We believe in connecting the world. We believe every business, large or small, should have the tools to communicate from anywhere on any device, and we design products that make this belief a reality.