***INCLUDES the GAC2500***
not ZOOM compatible
The GVC3200 is a ground-breaking solution that offers businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box. The SIP-based GVC3200 supports Grandstream’s robust IPVideoTalk Pro cloud platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform - thus offering a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform. Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the GVC3200 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store — such as Skype®, Skype for Business®, Google Hangouts™ and more. The GVC3200 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols. The GVC3200 eliminates the traditional barriers to video conferencing and sets a new bar for business-class video conferencing solutions by offering industry-leading flexibility, interoperability, system compatibility, application richness and ease of use.
- The Grandstream GVC3200 Video Conferencing System is a feature rich video conference solution which is well-suited for all business sizes.
- Includes Grandstream Networks GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Speaker Phone
- AndroidTM 4.4 based, with native support for SIP, SkypeTM, Microsoft Lync, Google Hangouts, etc
- Embedded MCU with up to 4-way 1080p conference and remote screen viewing
- Advanced, remotely controllable PTZ camera with wide angle lens and 12x optical zoom
- Interoperable with Cisco, Polycom, and Huawei systems using BFCP and TIP
- Gigabit network port, integrated dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth and Miracast
- Bluetooth based multi-touch remote controller
- 3 HDMI output ports, 1VGA/HDMI input port, USB and Sd
- Support advanced video and wideband audio codec such as H.264 High Profile and Opus/G.722
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprise markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features, flexibility and price competitiveness.
Privately held with over 500 employees worldwide and profitable with strong 2-digit compound annual growth rate in sales since 2002.
We believe in connecting the world. We believe every business, large or small, should have the tools to communicate from anywhere on any device, and we design products that make this belief a reality.