The GXP1628 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs). This Linux-based model includes 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 3-way conferencing. A 132x48 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched gigabit network ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE, and call-waiting allow the GXP1628 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
- The Grandstream GXP1628 is a small-to-medium business IP phone that includes 2 lines, 8 BLF keys, and 3-way conferencing. It also offers dual-switched gigabit network ports and a 132x48 backlit LCD display which allows easy viewing.
- HD wideband audio on speakerphone and handset
- 2 dual color line keys
- 500 contact phonebook and 200 record call history
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprise markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features, flexibility and price competitiveness.
Privately held with over 500 employees worldwide and profitable with strong 2-digit compound annual growth rate in sales since 2002.
We believe in connecting the world. We believe every business, large or small, should have the tools to communicate from anywhere on any device, and we design products that make this belief a reality.