The DP720 is a DECT cordless VoIP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 DECT VoIP base station and delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance. Up to five DP720 handsets are supported on each DP750 while each DP720 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station.
The DP720 touts a suite of top-notch telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, multi-language support, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT Base Station, the DP720 offers a powerful DECT VoIP handset that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.
- DECT Cordless SIP Handset
- Requires a DP750 base to operate
- Add up to 5 total handsets to each base station
- Range: up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts
- HD audio
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Multi-language support
- 3-way audio conferencing
- Automated provisioning via TR-069 and XML configuration files
- Use with UCM IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Call transfer
- Call waiting
- Do not disturb
- Message waiting indication
- Multi-language support
Removable belt clip
- Battery Life: up to 250 hours standby time and 20 hours talk time
- Charge via micro USB port and included 5VDC 1A power supply
- Package Content: handset, universal power supply, charger cradle, belt clip, 2 batteries, quick start guide
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprise markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features, flexibility and price competitiveness.
Privately held with over 500 employees worldwide and profitable with strong 2-digit compound annual growth rate in sales since 2002.
We believe in connecting the world. We believe every business, large or small, should have the tools to communicate from anywhere on any device, and we design products that make this belief a reality.