PoE Adapters Power over Ethernet Adapters
Ubiquiti Networks POE-24-12W is for use with airMAX and UniFi products. It's a replacement 12V, 12W PoE adapter, with remote hardware reset circuitry.
The POE-24 (24V, 12W) features earth grounding/ESD protection, power LED, and is available in USA (NEMA 5-15). Remote re-start capability is a key feature of the power injector.
PoE Adapters are highly reliable, and when used with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable™, they provide earth grounding and surge protection to help protect against electrostatic discharge (ESD) events.
The 24V, 0.5A models, POE-24-12W, are wall-mountable using the optional wall-mount brackets.
• Dimensions: 87 x 44 x 29mm (2.43 x 1.73 x 1.14")
• Weight: 92g (3.25oz)
• Remote Reset Capability: Yes
• Reset Button Yes
• Input Voltage: 90-260VAC @ 47064Hz
• Input Current:
0.3A @ 120VAC
0.2A @ 240VAC
• Inrush Current:
<30A Peak @ 120VAC
<60A Peak @ 230VAC
• Efficiency: 75+%
• Output Ripple: 1% Max.
• Switching Frequency: 50kHz
• Line Regulation: ±1%
• Load Regulation: ±3%
• 2-Pair Powering: Pins 4,5(+) and Pins 7,8(-)
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 35 to 95% non-condensing
• AC Connector: IEC-320 C6
• Data IN/PoE: RJ45 Shielded Socket
• Surge Protection: Difference and Common Mode
• Clamping Protection: 11V Data, 60V Power
• Max. Surge Discharge: 1500A (8/20us) Power
• Peak Pulse Current: 36A (10/1000us) Data
• Shunt Capacitance: <5pF Data
• Response Time: <1ns