Model Number 561266
2-Port Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater
IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant Range Extender, 100 m (328 ft.) Additional Range, 2 PSE Ports, Metal
- Connects and powers two PoE devices such as network cameras, Wireless Access Points or VoIP phones from one PoE injector or PoE switch PSE port
- Doubles the connection distance between PoE source and device from 100 m (328 ft.) to 200 m (656 ft.)
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Extend the range of a PoE connection.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 2-Port Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater extends connection distances from a PoE source to two output devices up to 100 m (328 ft.) via Cat5e or Cat6 cable. The PoE+ extender does not need any additional power supply, as it draws the power it needs from the PoE input.
Avoid the expense of running AC power lines for your wireless access point, network camera or IP phone. Simply connect the PoE Extender to the LAN switch port and use the existing Cat5e/6/6a cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 2-Port Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol. The repeater forwards data at Gigabit speeds and offers up to 30 watts of input power to a connected IEEE 802.3af- or IEEE 802.3at-compliant device. The cable length on both ends can be up to 100 meters (328 ft.), bringing the total distance between PoE source and device to 200 m (656 ft.).
Simply connect the "PoE In" port with your PoE injector or PoE switch, and connect the "PoE Out" ports with the PoE devices that you wish to connect (e.g., a VoIP phone and a PoE network camera). That's it. This product was designed to be as easy as possible to set up and use.
- IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3at (High-Power PoE+ Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- Media support:
- 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45, 8 pin
- 1000Base-T Cat5e UTP/STP RJ45, 8 pin
- One RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps input port for 48V IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant signal
- Two RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE output ports
- MAC address table: 2048 entries
- Buffer memory: 256 kB
- Backplane speed: 6 Gbps
- Switch architecture: store and forward
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE
- IEEE 802.3af Standard Mode A
- Pin 1: DC (+)
- Pin 2: DC (+)
- Pin 3: DC (-)
- Pin 6: DC (-)
- Max PD output power: 25 W
- Input power: IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PSE, 30 W max., 52–55 VDC
- Metal housing
- Dimensions: 77 (L) x 140 (W) x 28 (H) [mm] / 3.03 (L) x 5.51 (W) x 1.1 (H) [in]
- Weight: 0.24 kg (0.53 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: -10 – 45°C (14 – 113°F)
- Storage temperature: -40 – 70°C (-40 – 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 – 90% RH, non-condensing
- 2-Port Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater