Switch to the award-winning Mimosa B5-Lite, the easiest, fastest and most affordable wireless bridge kit on the market. This backhaul radio is ideal for connecting large properties, co-located office buildings, hospital buildings or campuses. No fiber in your future? No problem - the B5-Lite is a great short range fiber-digging alternative. Public safety providers can also take advantage of the licensed 4.9 GHz safety band and easily deploy the B5-Lite for an immediate backhaul boost. The B5-Lite is a fantastic addition to any network. Make the change today and discover blazing backhaul.
Our speeds will blow you away. With up to 750 Mbps and under 1 ms of latency, high performance has never been this affordable.
Monitor with Ease
Assessing link health and identifying potential problems is easy. Links are instantly monitored by our Mimosa Cloud service with rich data collection and analysis.
Rugged and Affordable
Extreme outdoor conditions have nothing on the B5-Lite. The B5-Lite handles huge fluctuations with incredible affordability.
Just Mount and Go
Connect quickly with our complete kit including super compact integrated antennas and wall mounts. Includes optional pole mounting kit.
Mimosa B5-Lite 2-UNITS READY TO INSTALL
COMPLETE PRE-CONFIGURED LINK
Mimosa B5-Lite is the fastest, and most affordable wireless bridge kit
Wireless Protocols: Auto-TDD/TDMA
MIMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO
- Max Throughput: 750+ Mbps
- Low Latency: Configurable to 5ms+
- Wireless Protocols: Auto-TDD/TDMA
- MIMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 256 QAM
- Bandwidth†: 20/40/80 MHz channels tunable to 5 MHz increments
- Frequency Range: 4900-6000 MHz restricted by country of operation (*new* US/FCC 5600-5650 support)
- Max Output Power: 23 dBm
- Sensitivity ( MCS 0 ): -87 dBm @ 80 MHz , 90 dBm @ 40 MHz, 93 dBm @ 20 MHz
- Gain: 20 dBi
- Beamwidth ( 3dB ): 14° (azimuth and elevation)
- Cross-Polar Isolation: >20 dB
- Polarization: Dual 45° slant polarization
- Max Power Consumption: 15W
- System Power Method: Passive POE
- PoE Power Supply: Passive POE compliant, 48-56 V Power over Ethernet supply
- Single pole strap feed point integrated into plastic back plate with integrated curvature for contact with mounting poles. Azimuth and Elevation adjustability only provided via J-mount elevation adjustment and hose clamp loosened rotation on the pole.
- Gigabit Ethernet: 10/100/1000-BASE-T
- Management Services: Mimosa cloud monitoring and management SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring HTTPS HTML 5 based Web UI
- Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact) Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
- Security: WPA2 + Mimosa 802.1x Client
- QoS: Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
- Dimensions: Width: 153.31 mm (6.04”) Diameter: 260.33 mm (10.25”)
- Weight: 0.72 Kg (1lbs 9oz)
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 39 kg @ 160 km/h (86 lbs @ 100 mph)