ePMP 3000 5GHz Access Point Radio with Sector Antenna 17dBi and Mounting Kit - FCC
- ePMP 3000 Access Point Radio
Cambium Networks’ ePMP product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ePMP 3000 is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms from ePMP 2000 but adds the power of Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO). The ePMP 3000 is a 4X4 MU-MIMO access point that can double the throughput at the sector level with the same channel bandwidth by serving two subscribers at the same time. In addition, the ePMP 3000 continues interference mitigation techniques with support of the beam steering antenna for uplink, dynamic filtering for neighboring channel interference, and the robust software from the ePMP product line. The ePMP 3000 AP system consists of the ePMP 3000 AP, a 4X4 sector antenna, optional beam steering antenna and a 25 dBi and 16 dBi subscriber modules.
The ePMP 3000 system boasts high packet per second performance, peak throughput of 1.2 Gbps and supporting subscriber modules with 600 Mbps of peak throughput.
- Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler up to 120 simultaneously active subscriber modules can be served without performance degradation.
- Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: The intelligent filtering capability on the receive side makes the ePMP 2000 immune to the effects of strong off-channel interferers and on the transmit side serves to reduce off-channel noise for better radio co-location.
- Industry-Leading Spectral Efficiency: MU-MIMO in the downlink doubles the sector capacity by serving two MIMO users at the same time.
- MU-MIMO support with peak throughput of 1.2 Gbps
- 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
- Supports a wide frequency range: 4910 – 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT interface
- Frequency re-use with GPS sync, interference mitigation with beam steering antenna and dynamic filtering
Cambium Networks has deployed more than five million radios around the world achieving unparalleled degrees of scalability. Continuing the tradition of designing and manufacturing industry leading antenna solutions, the ePMP 3000 4X4 sector antenna encompasses all the key differentiation of the Cambium Antenna line and adds 4X4 Multi-User MIMO Capability. Designed to work in 5 GHz spectrum and 90-degree coverage, the antenna is an integral part of the ePMP 3000 Access Point and allows for Multi-User MIMO Operation.
KEY DEPLOYMENT ADVANTAGES
- Frequency Re-use: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), the sector antenna has a minimum 30 dB front to back ratio over a wide rear facing aperture.
- Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
- Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
- Designed for the Installer: Small, compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount, and GPS antenna integration.
- Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. The 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth.
- 17 dBi gain
- 4.9 to 5.97 GHz spectrum
- 30 dBi front to back ratio
- IP 65 ruggedization
ePMP 3000 Access Point Radio
- Channel Spacing: Configurable on 5 MHz increments
- Frequency Range: 4910 – 5980 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)
- Channel Width: 20 | 40 | 80 MHz
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium Proprietary
- Physical Layer: 4X4 MUMIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interfaced: 100/1000BaseT, rate auto negotiated, 802.3at compliant & Aux SFP port
- Powering Methods Supported: 56 V PoE (included), standard 802.3at PoE Supply, or CMM5 with 56 V and 5 pin to 7 pin cross over cable adapter
- Protocols Used: IPv4/IPV6 , UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping
- Network Management: HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH
- VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Subscribers per Sector: Up to 120
- ARQ: Yes
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel: MCS 0 , -92 MCS 8 supported by Wi-Fi -68
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel: MCS0, -89 MCS9, -64
- Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel: MCS0, -86, MCS9 - 61
- Modulation Levels (Adaptive): MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS 9 (256 QAM 5/6)
- GPS Synchronization : Yes, via Internal GPS or Cambium Sync (Internal GPS receiver also contains a patch antenna and can be used without
- the external puck antenna)
- Quality of Service: Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast,
- Multicast and Station Priority, MIR/CIR support*
- DSO*: Dynamic Spectrum Optimization. Ability to change channels based on interference detection on current channel
- Fast DFS*: Change to alternate radar free channel with background availability check
- Antenna: Sector Antenna (C050910D301A ) Available
- Transmit Power Range: 0 to +32 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (2 dB interval)
- Sector Antenna Connection: 4 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA
- Beamforming Antenna Connection: 2 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA, DC Coupled (powering antenna)
- GPS Antenna Connection: 1 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA
- Surge Suppression: 1 Joule Integrated. C000000L033A - 56V Gigabit surge suppressor recommended for optimal surge protection
- Environmental: IP55
- Temperature: -30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +131°F)
- Power Consumption: 25 W Maximum 1
- Input Voltage: 44 V to 59 V
- Weight: 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs) without brackets
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.2 x 12.4 x 4.5 cm (8.75 x 4.9 x 1.75 in) without brackets
¹ The maximum power consumption of the Access Point is the same regardless of whether the optional Smart Beamforming Antenna is equipped or not. This is because the Beamforming Antenna draws its power during the uplink cycle when the Access Point power consumption is not at its maximum.
* Items marked with asterix are planned for a future release.
Click here to view:
ePMP 3000 Sector Antenna
- Model Number: Model Number
- Frequency Range: 4.9 GHz to 5.97 GHz
- Gain: 17 dBi
- 3 dB Beamwidth - Azimuth: 70 degrees
- 3 dB Beamwidth - Elevation: 6 degrees
- Electrical Downtilt: -2 degrees
- Polarization: 2X Horizontal, 2X Vertical
- Port-to-Port Isolation: > 20 dB
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 30 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 5 W
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Mounting Connectors: 4 x RP SMA
- Mounting Hardware: Included for mounting to mast diameters 2” to 4” (5 cm to 10 cm) / -10 to +5 degree tilt / Hardware included to connect ePMP access point to back of antenna body
- Physical Dimensions: Antenna Body: 23.4” (H) x 9.6” (W) x 3.25” (D) (594 mm x 157 mm x 110 mm)
- Weight: Antenna Body: 8.0 lbs, 3.7 kg w/ ePMP 3000 Access Point and Mounting Brackets: 13.8 lbs. 6.3 kg
- Environmental: IP65
- Radome Material: UV Protected ABS
- Operating Temp: -400C to 600C (-400F to 1400F)
Click here to view: