Point to MultiPoint Solution: PTP 550 Integrated 5GHz 802.11ac with 5-PACK ePMP Force 300-25 Dish Antenna 25dBi
Cambium Network is excited to introduce our latest Point to Point Gigabit throughput solution based on 802.11 ac Wave 2 operating in 5 GHz wireless space, that address gigabit capacity need for high speed backhaul solution for mid range and long range applications. The PTP 550 solution draws it attributes from Cambium's Point to Point product portfolio such as PTP 650/670 and PTP 450i.
- Each PTP 550 comes with IP66/67 Metal enclosure, which protects the radio from extreme condition and solar radiation.
- Using GUI e-alignment on the radio, the PTP 550 provides accurate and reliable way to install the radio.
- Each channel can have independent channel bandwidth that provides for flexibility in channel selection, band selection and address throughput requirements. Using two 80 MHz channel the PTP 550 achieves 1.36 Gbps.
Dynamic Spectrum Optimization (DSO)
- With Dynamic Spectrum Optimization, PTP 550 systems are constantly optimizing the channel of operation to maximize link reliability and performance. Based on environment the PTP 550 can be set to move or search better spectrum. As a result, customer can get more throughput with limited spectrum in even the most challenging environments.
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-25 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future high gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point.
Force 300-25 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-25 also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local Wi-Fi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
- Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 300-25 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- The Force 300-25 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports constant monitoring of the radio spectrum and allows for live action without bringing down the radio.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video, and data - and provides three levels of traffic priority.
PTP 550 Integrated
Wide-band 5.150 to 5.950 GHz
802.11 Wireless Acess Point
Dual independent channels: 20, 40 & 80MHz
Integrated Flat Panel: 23 dBi
Up to 1.36 Gbps
Built in Live Spectrum analyzer
Weight: Integrated Outdoor Unit (ODU)- 2.2 kg (4.85 lbs) including bracket
Dimensions: Integrated Outdoor Unit (ODU): Width 305mm (12”), Height 305mm (12”), Depth 56mm (2.2")
Network Management: In-band management
IPv6/IPv4 dual-stack management support
AES 128 Encryption
- In Roadmap
Click here to view:
ePMP Force 300-25
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium
- Antenna Type: Dish
- Peak Gain: 25dBi
- Proprietary Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Interfaced: 10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts
- Protocols Used: IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network Management: IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™
- VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Weight: 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts
- Input Voltage: 30 Volts
Click here to view: