Model: LAP-120-US (Formerly LBE-5AC-16-120)
PRE CONFIGURED / READY TO INSTALL
The LiteBeam ac AP is an ultra-lightweight airMAX ac Access Point with incredible performance and disruptive pricing.
Ubiquiti Networks LBE-5AC-16-120 is an airMAX LiteBeam CPE with both point to point and point to multipoint funcitonality, operating on 5GHz with 16dBi gain. LiteBeam is ideal for a cost-effective WISP deployment in an airMAX ac Point-to-Multi-Point network.
The LBE-5AC16120-US LiteBeam 5 GHz airMAX Technology Solution from Ubiquiti Networks and take advantage of a longer-range, higher-performance network antenna to reach users at greater distances. Operating on the license-free 5 GHz frequency, you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km).
The LiteBeam ac AP features a 2x2 MIMO antenna and communicates with multiple airMAX ac CPEs within a 120° coverage area.
airOS 8 provides powerful features, including airMAX® ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
The LiteBeam ac AP features a lightweight antenna with an integrated radio in a sleek and highly efficient design.
Featuring the freedom of three-axis alignment, the LiteBeam ac AP fully assembles in seconds – no tools needed. Only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
• Memory: 64MB
• Network Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 - 5875MHz, USA: 5725 - 5850MHz
• Antenna Gain: 16dBi
• Maximum Power Output: 25dBm
• Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
• Wind Survivability: 125mph (200km/h)