Model: PBE-5AC-620-US 2 UNITS
**PRE-CONFIGURED - READY TO INSTALL**
The PBE-5AC-620-US PowerBeam ac High-Performance airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks is suitable for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance. A dish reflector design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, offers improved latency, noise immunity, scalability, and significantly increased throughput performance of up to 150+ Mb/s and also offers wide range of 25+ km.
It supports airMAX ac protocol and has a long-range Point-to-Point (PtP) link mode. This offers selectable channel width of 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz in PtP and 10/20/30/40 MHz in PtMP. Integrated airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of proprietary TDMA protocol. The mounting bracket of the PowerBeam offers 20° of uptilt and 10° of downtilt, while the mounting bracket offers ± 15° of tilt.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
airMAX® ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
The form factor of the PowerBeam™ ac features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam ac’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc 720MHz
• Memory: 128MB DDR2, 8MB Flash
• Channel Size: PtP Mode 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz PtMP Mode 10/20/30/40 Mhz
• Protocol: 802.11AC
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Gain: 29dBi
• Operating Frequency: 5150-5250 MHz*, 5250-5350 Mhz*, 5470-5725 Mhz*, 5725-5850 Mhz* ( *Some frequencies may require activation; visit: )
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Max. power consumption: 8.5W
• Wind survivability: 200km/h (125mph)
• Polarization: Dual linear
• ESD/EMP protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
• Operating temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
• (1) Dish Reflector with Mounting Bracket
• (1) Antenna Feed
• (1) Rear Housing
• (1) Support Arm
• (1) Upper Pole Bracket Assembly
• (1) Lower Pole Bracket
• (1) Brace
• (4) M6 Screws
• (5) M8 Hex Head Bolts
• (5) M8 Lock Washers
• (5) M8 Flat Washers
• (2) Stabilizer Brackets
• (2) M10x100 Bolts
• (2) M10 Serrated Flange Nuts
• (4) M8x150 Carriage Bolts
• (2) Pole Clamps
• (1) Gigabit PoE Adapter with Wall-Mount Bracket
• (1) Power Cord
• (1) Quick Start Guide